Fire Storm is a skill in the Hell Fire skill tree of the Mage class.

Skill Description: Summon a countless number of fire balls to inflict x% splash damage on the enemies around you. Enemies standing farther away from you receive less damage.
Required job: Third Job
Required points: 40 points in Hell Fire
Skill type: Attack Skill
Attribute: Fire
Attack type: Splash
Cool time: 25 seconds
MP Usage: 24 MP
Target: Monster
LevelBase Damage (x)
1 290%
2 330%
3 370%
4 410%
5 450%

It does slightly more damage than Meteor, however unfortunately it has a 25 seconds cooldown, making it actually less useful.

It damages the enemies 8 times for a total of 70% of the spell's damage, with a larger fireball damages the remaining 30%. The final fireball also knocks the enemy down.

Updated by MHellFire, 6 October 2010